Cultures Diversity, One Europe
Result of the Final Evaluation: 90 points.
EXAMPLE OF GOOD EUROPEAN PRACTICE
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This page has been created dedicated to Erasmus+ KA2 Project “Cultures Diversity, one Europe” developped from 1st September 2018 to 31st August 2021.In this project, we are five schools enroled, and we are working on five different topics:
- Wars and Migrations
- Opening to the World
- Scientific and Cultural Legacy
- Socio-Economic Legacy
The objectives trying to be reach by this project are the following:
- Analysing the sucesive cultures having emerged in Europe through centuries allowing to understand the importance of diversity as a key element to reach the improvement in European citizenship.
- Understanding the effects produced by warlike conflicts from 20th Century related to the great migratory movements and their incidence in the Card of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
- Identify and value the importance of great historical events originated in Europe thanks to the boost of occidental civilizations.
- Analyse great current challenges of Europe related to the conservation of environment, economic globalization and migratory movements.